WEEKLY TV GIVEAWAY! LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
Please see terms and conditions for the Football TV giveaway:
Goff Law Group is giving away a FREE FLAT SCREEN T.V. during Football season. All of YOU that “like” us on Facebook are automatically ENTERED to win, SO MAKE SURE to “like” us and follow the Goff Law Group page on Facebook! The giveaway is sponsored by Goff Law Group (also referred to as GLG), 75 Brace Road West Hartford, CT 06107. One winner will be selected randomly every week (Sunday) beginning on Sunday September 12, 2021 and ending on Sunday January 9, 2022) from the pool of our Facebook Followers that have “liked” our Facebook page, subject to the terms and conditions below:
Terms and conditions:
- Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Goff Law Group LLC (“GLG” or “Goff Law Group”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on its website and/or Facebook Page. Participation in this sweepstakes is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win, and you do not have to be a client of GLG to participate. Employees or agents of GLG or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
- Prizes. The aggregate value of prizes have a retail value between $15,000 and $20,000. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. GLG assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Limit one prize per household per year.
- Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to GLG. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by GLG prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- Conditions/Restrictions. Goff Law Group is not responsible for errors, problems, or delays with websites, internet service providers, the mail, or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching Goff Law Group. As applicable, decisions of GLG judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of Goff Law Group.
- GLG is not responsible for errors, problems, or delays with websites, internet service providers, the mail, or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from liking and following the GLG Facebook page. As applicable, decisions of GLG judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of GLG.
- Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify GLG, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
- Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at GLG’s Facebook Page, in person at GLG’s West Hartford office (75 Brace Road West Hartford, CT 06107 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday thru Friday) or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to GLG at that address.
- GLG is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by GLG, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- GLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of GLG corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. GLG, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
- Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
- Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with outside advertising for Goff Law Group.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
- Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Goff Law Group makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.